Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun Weekend!


Last weekend was full of excitement and a little craziness. My oldest brother Rich and his wife blessed their baby girl on Sunday. My sister flew in with her baby girl on Thursday for the blessing so I drove up with my mom to pick her up. On the way back from the airport we stopped and played at Gardners Village. Right now it is all decorated with their Halloween stuff and Witches. I love going there this time of year because it is so darn cute!

Sydney did not like being that close to the witch.

She loved them when she was farther away.


Anywhere there is a pony around you can find Tess on one.


The Beautiful Girls of the fam besides Lisa and Ally. We missed you!


So we went to Gardners Village on Thursday and Michelle went with us even though she was ready to pop at any minute. I think she really wanted to walk as much as she could so that she can have her baby that weekend. And it worked on Saturday morning she went into Labor and had little Cohen Jacob.
8lbs 20 inches

The new dad trying to get sleep whenever he could

So Cute!!!


This is the closest Sadie would get to him that day. I think she thought he was a doll.




Sunday was another day full of craziness. Darby Jeane was blessed. Rich and Jess counted and found out there was a total of 65 people that came to their house after the blessing. It was such a beautiful blessing. We were so happy to be apart of it.

Jessicas Mom made the dress. It is so beautiful!


There is a small smile.

Isn't she just the cutest?



Big beautiful blue eyes. Rich you are in trouble when she is a teenager.

On Sunday night my body was very thankful that I was allowing it to just lay down. Being an Aunt is one of the greatest joys of my life. Thanks to all of my fam for letting me be a part of their lives and their childrens lives. It is so amazing to see these little things grow from the day they are born to where they are at now. It feels like Tess who is the oldest grandchild in the family was just born. And now I am surrounded by the cutest little kids and love them all so much!

7 comments:

Ally said...

Awww...thanks for posting all those pics, Em! I'm sad to have missed it, but we are looking forward to seeing everyone (minus the Piersons :() this week!

Cam and Josie said...

Aww--cute Auntie Em : ) Nieces and nephews are so much fun! I'm sure you are the favorite ; )

Emily said...

I was so excited to see a new post up! Congrats on your new nieces and nephews. I miss mine so much! I love Darby's little blessing dress, it is so pretty. Your new background is adorable too!

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love all the pictures, you and Matt are so good, we really did have such a fun week/weekend with family!!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. I think it is cool that you have a big family to share such fun memories with. Oh and I love Gardeners Village.

Cam and Josie said...

Hey Em, check out my blog--I tagged you! : )

Cam and Josie said...

After all this time I haven't forgotten--Happy Birthday woman!!! I was thinking of you today, I hope it was a great one! (Sorry for commenting so much!)