Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bored



So this post is to ask for your help. I have lived in Provo my whole life and still have not figured out what you do on the weekends. What do people do around here? Matt and I are constantly sitting there on Friday and Saturday nights going well what should we do today? Another dinner and movie date? Lame! I must be way out of the loop around here 'cause I never hear about any cool things going on. And I don't always want to drive up to SLC or Park City and even in those places there isn't always much going on. So this is a plea to everyone that reads this post if you have any cool ideas or things that you and your husband/boyfriend do on the weekends besides a movie and dinner let me know. We need excitement in our lives and something to take us out of our day to day routines.

5 comments:

Cirina said...

I just found out from Eliza that Sundance does a Full Moon Ski Lift ride every month. It only goes for the 3 days the full moon is out, so you would have to wait for next month. I think it sounds fun and romantic. I want to take Matt for a date night. Also, the nice thing about fall is you can do the pumpkin patches and corn mazes, I always think those are fun. However, much like you, we find ourselves going to dinner and renting a movie. (we don't even go to movies, we are too cheap and they get out to late!) That is, that's what happens on those rare weekend night that Matt isn't working!

Chris said...

I would recommend moving to Texas. Here we ride horses, shoot animals, become president.

Ryan and Hailee said...

I can't help you there I've had about 5 dates in the past 3 and a half years. You could always come over and have a game night.

Emily said...

hey em! yay! I found your blog. Well since being out in CA i've been thinking why Jared and I didn't spend more time in the mountains while we were there. It would've been fun to go up Rock Canyon or Provo Canyon for FHE and make tin foil dinners and s'mores. We never did that once. One thing we did do in the fall (that I really miss because it still feels and looks just like summer here) is drive up Squaw Peak Road or Drive the Alpine Loop and look at the leaves and take pictures. One time out of sheer bordem this summer we went and walked around Utah Lake because Jared had never been there, but we were eaten alive by mosquitoes. Hope this helps!

Lara said...

Amen amen amen. 'Cept I've never even heard of dinner and a movie. Dates are scarce these days. boo.