Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Been a Long Time

Wow ok so there has been lots of stuff that has happened over the past 5 months since I last posted. I guess I will just start back and post some fun pics so everyone can see what we have been up to. February was a very fun month. My brother Matt and his wife blessed their sweet baby girl Lily.


Here is Grandpa holding Lily




Lily loves to smile and is just so darn cute. I thought her blessing dress was so beautiful. It was a cream color and just had pretty flowers around the bottom and top.



We are not sure how Matt got this lighting but thought it turned out pretty cool.




And of course the bonnet. How adorable is that.



For the blessing Grace came to visit from California. I miss my sweet Grace. She is I believe 9 months in this picture. Walking around with no problems. She actually started walking at around 7 months. She is very tall so she just wanted to start using those legs. I love you Grace!



In February we had all the Grandkids here but Millie so my mom wanted to take some photos. I volunteered Matt. Poor Matt, who knew taking pictures with 7 kids 3 and under would be so hard. Oh right everyone. Matt did a wonderful job. They may not all be looking at the camera or smiling and most may be crying but that is ok we got some good memories. Thank you babes, you are amazing.







Poor Cohen is probably thinking seriously what am I suppose to do with all these girls.






And Millie Was Born! I just love her cheeks. She is the sweetest baby. I haven't been able to meet her yet since she lives all the way in Texas. But I sure do love her and can't wait to meet her in July.



Here is Millie and her proud Papa. This is the first child for Chris and Ally and we couldn't be happier for them. They are such amazing people and I am sure such amazing parents. Millie is one lucky girl.





And nothing really going on individually for us this month but Matt taking pictures of himself and adoring it.



And after a long winter season we finally shaved the dog. Here is the before


And After

Lots of pictures but who are we kidding that is the only reason to look at someones blog anyways right.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Cute kids! And I didn't know you had a dog-cute, fun, love the hair cut. :)

Glad you're doing lots of fun things. :)

Emily said...

those nieces and nephews are ADORABLE! Love millie's hair too and lisa's little girl walked at 7 months? wow!

Ally said...

Thanks for the shout out, Em! Millie can't wait to meet you, either! And, Baxter is so cute shorn! :)

Ryan and Hailee said...

Love the new post, and Baxter doesn't even look like himself!! I love that you and Matt take so many family pictures!! It's so nice of you guys!!!!

jess&rich said...

Your dog looks completely different!! Thanks for FINALLY updating your blog! hehe